[Ohio-talk] firefox question

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 03:34:32 UTC 2016

A couple of things to try.  First, did you press ctrl+w on the MSN tab to
close it?  If so, does it continue to open when you restart Firefox?  If it
does, you may need to go into Firefox settings and check your home page.  I
think it's under General, but I can give you more specific directions later.
You may need to change the default home page.