[Ohio-talk] Diabetes Action Network of Ohio Emergency Meeting being called

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 16:29:51 UTC 2016

As President of the Diabetes Action Network of Ohio, and per the constitution, I am calling an emergency meeting and giving a 10 day notice of such.  If you have paid your dues and intend to be an active member of this division it is imperative that you be on this call. Furthermore,  if you know of someone that does not have a means of being on this call and you can assist them in some manner to be on the call, I encourage you to do so, as it has been brought to my attention that some members do not have the means to attend these conference calls. Each of you that we have a valid email address for, will be receiving an individual email including the former constitution and the new one we wish to have ratified.
I do not have access to a Brailler or a Braille embosser, however it has been brought to my attention that the state does have one, therefore, if you wish to receive Braille copies, I encourage you to reach out to your state president and make known your request.If you are reading this, you do have electronic access, however, as it has been brought to my attention that some members do not and will not receive this, again,  please share this information with those members that you are aware of due to the importance of this message.
The date of the call is  Saturday, March 12 at 7:30 pm.  The number to call is 1-712-770-4010  and access code is 760 514.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT WE UNIFY AS AN ORGANIZATION AND IF YOU KNOW OF SOMEONE WHO NEEDS HELP IN READING THE CONSTITUTION OR IN BEING ON THE CONFERENCE CALL, PLEASE ASSIST THEM.Thank you,Your President, Denver Jones