[Ohio-talk] Hamilton County Voting

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 18:15:05 UTC 2016

Thanks, Barbara. I could even bring a copy of my tuition bill, I think.

I had to do some finagling to talk to the right people, but before reading this email thread so I'm high up person in Hamilton County agreed to call the Montgomery county board of elections to see if the forms to be sent to Montgomery county, and I could work with someone at the polling place to complete my Hamilton county ballot. Because they would have to do this for Montgomery county residents anyway, the person in Hamilton County thought this would be a reasonable accommodation. However, it's curious that Barbara mentioned the lawsuit, because he said the situation has never happened before. Before he got creative he was insisting that I needed to come to Hamilton County to vote in person with the accessible machines or have someone help me fill out the form. I know I am not the first Hamilton County resident to run into this issue, and since the primaries directly to determine what happens in a general election I don't think that it's right for them to take a backseat.

Sent from my iPhone