[Ohio-talk] Contact needed to Senators Brown and Portman

barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 12:44:11 UTC 2016

No, we are still working on House members. I have heard nothing about the Armed Services Committee meeting last Tuesday. President Riccobono reported this week that we have movement in the House, but I don’t know what that means. The Senate push is merely because Heller dropped the Senate bill, so we can let our Senators know that they are on the line for co-sponsorship.

Go get’em,
Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you zwant; blindness is not what holds you back.