[Ohio-talk] The Malley Dollars are growing!

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Mon Mar 14 07:27:43 UTC 2016

Hi Listers,

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

Cha-ching,
the dollars from Malley's Chocolates are rolling in, and thanks to Marianne Denning, our tally is now at $428.25.  Way to go, Marianne!

How is your homework assignment coming along?
I hope you'll soon have a story of your own to tell.

In the meantime, prove me wrong during this Easter lull.  Prove it to the listers that we can raise just as much for Easter as we can for Christmas.

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

Please order during the shipping period, which is from Monday, February 22nd to Monday, March 21st, 2016.  Shipping is free if you buy at least $60 worth of merchandise.

If you have questions or need help placing your order, please contact me at mzavoli at roadrunner.com or call me at (216) 939-0502.

  To contact Malley's Chocolates directly about fliers and forms or other questions, please contact:
Bill Malley (East of I-77) 		bmalley at malleys.com
Packy Malley (West of I-77) 	pmalley at malleys.com
(216)226-8300,  (216) 325-5570, or 1-(800) 275-6255
Fundraising:  (216) 898-4994 Fax:  1-(800) 211-0567
or write to:  13400 Brookpark Road. Cleveland, Ohio 44135

 http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

May our profits continue to grow.  With your support, I know they can.

 All the best,
Milena Zavoli
Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio.  Put a spring in your step!  Treat yourself to Malley's Chocolates.  They're irresistibly delicious!  Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio