[Ohio-talk] Dying to donate April 2

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 18:49:19 UTC 2016

Salutations Federation family, I hope this message again finds you well. I fear my attachment didn't come through as a relates to the dining to donate day on April 2 for the capital city chapter of the national Federation of going to Ohio. Please let me know if you find it attached, if not, please feel free to contact me.
I'm so proud to be part of building the Federation with all of you. I look forward to all of your responses, and can't wait to see you all soon.
Warmest regards,