[Ohio-talk] Dying to donate

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 17:02:28 UTC 2016

My apologies, I thought I had resent an email with the attached flyer. I'll do that again a little later today.
That address for the Graceland Buffalo wild wings is, 152, Graceland Boulevard. The shopping center is located on N. High St., just south of Morse road, on the west side of the street.

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer