[Ohio-talk] EAT WINGS. RAISE FUNDS.

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 00:24:38 UTC 2016

For any one who could not access the PDF file, please find the text of
the flyer below.

EAT WINGS. RAISE FUNDS.
On the day listed below, present this ticket to your server and
Buffalo Wild Wings® will donate
10%* of your total bill (not including tax, gratuity or promotional
discounts) to our organization. National Federation of the Blind Of
Ohio Capital City Chapter.
April 02, 2016; any time after 11:00 AM.
Address: 152 Graceland BLVD, Graceland Shopping Center, Columbus Ohio
Phone: 614-880-9348
Buffalo Wild Wings strives to support our community and the
organizations and sports teams within it.
Together we can make a positive impact and help keep our community
working and playing together.
(Show this ticket to your server on the date & time listed below.)
ADMIT ONE

The donation is contingent on our organization raising at least $300
of pre-tax sales during the promotion (subject to change at their
discretion).
April 2, 2016.

Other restrictions may apply. Please see participating location for
details. ®2015 Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc.--
Jordy D. Stringer

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.