[Ohio-talk] Malley's Chocolates--Almost at $1,000!

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Fri Mar 18 00:42:30 UTC 2016

Greetings Listers,

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

I have great news for you.  I have just been notified that Thomas Ruth placed an order for Malley's Chocolates, which brings our tally to $905.25 as of now.  We need $95 more to bring this figure to a hefty $1,000, and I have no doubt that we can do it.  There are members and non-members who have yet to order and want to order, but haven't gotten around to it.  It's not hard and just requires a few minutes of computer time.  All you have to do is go to:

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

Reach out to someone outside the NFB community and talk them into ordering.  Not only will they remember you, but they'll also remember how delicious Malley's Chocolates is.  You will leave a lasting, favorable impression.

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

Please order during the shipping period, which is from Monday, February 22nd to Monday, March 21st, 2016.  Shipping is free if you buy at least $60 worth of merchandise.

If you have questions or need help placing your order, please contact me at mzavoli at roadrunner.com or call me at (216) 939-0502.

  To contact Malley's Chocolates directly about fliers and forms or other questions, please contact:
Bill Malley (East of I-77) 		bmalley at malleys.com
Packy Malley (West of I-77) 	pmalley at malleys.com
(216)226-8300,  (216) 325-5570, or 1-(800) 275-6255
Fundraising:  (216) 898-4994 Fax:  1-(800) 211-0567
or write to:  13400 Brookpark Road. Cleveland, Ohio 44135

 http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

We have our $1,000 figure in sight.  Let's not lose this opportunity to meet the challenge and go above and beyond, forward and upward!

All the best,
Milena Zavoli
Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio.  Put a spring in your step!  Treat yourself to Malley's Chocolates.  They're irresistibly delicious!  Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio