[Ohio-talk] Article about changes in sheltered workshops in OH

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 02:11:18 UTC 2016

Not that they should be promoting the fear for their own agendas and, yes,
individuals should be permitted to maximize their potential but it is
certainly true that there are people who would not be able to function in
the workplace.  So, for that reason, I certainly would not advocate for
their closing.