[Ohio-talk] Ohio-talk] Piggest Raffle Ticket Seller to Richard Payne?

Karen L Warner warnekoo at att.net
Thu May 5 13:03:13 UTC 2016

To my NFB friends-- I was jolted and apawd when it was announced that Richard Payne was not the grand prize winner. I told people who I volunteer with close friends and businesses associate's. People this is false advertising. Ohio talk is not a toy. It's a significant tool that is used for pertinent information to reach out to the blind. I am lost for words. This was inappropriate and very very unprofessional. Perhaps in the future think about what needs to be said in an appropriate way
   Thanks for reading this---- respectfully submitted
                                            Miss Karen Warner