[Ohio-talk] Congratulations Shelbi

Mike Leiterman leitlaw at hotmail.com
Thu May 12 02:24:48 UTC 2016

Shelby,
The Leiterman's are very proud of you and your perseverance over all obstacles that the state provided, again good job.

Best,
The Leiterman's
Get Outlook for iOS

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 3:17 PM -0700, "Marianne Denning via Ohio-Talk" <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Congratulations!  We will celebrate when I am in Columbus this summer.

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 6:09 PM, Eric Duffy via Ohio-Talk <

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053