[Ohio-talk] android devices

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Thu May 12 03:35:01 UTC 2016

This might be a slightly biased statement, but I believe that accessibility
is better on the iPhone and it will be easier for you to use.  That being
said, however, that is from what I have read online and on the Android
TalkBack mailing list.  I have not actually used an Android device
extensively myself.  Others may be able to provide further feedback.