[Ohio-talk] Appreciated

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 11:50:07 UTC 2016

Thanks to everyone for the words of congratulations. I want to take the
opportunity to say a huge thanks to Federationists across the city of
Columbus, the state of Ohio and the nation. I would not have been successful
without all of these people. Some of them spoke directly with me and others
with Eric. The Ohio Vendors Representative Committee (OVRC) also deserves a
word of thanks for being behind my efforts to succeed. You can read the
information about my case in Eric's article "Quantum Rehabilitation" found
in the most recent issue of The Buckeye Bulletin. The newsletter is packed
with good articles and information from start to finish. I encourage
everyone to read it, keep it and share it far and wide.

Also, I want to take this opportunity to remind people of the resolutions
that we passed at our November 2015 convention. These are very important
resolutions for the future of blind people. My situation has had a happy
outcome but we must keep the pressure on for those that will follow at a
later date. This could be a day, a week, a month, a year, or even many years
from now.

In conclusion I'll say that it is with proper training and education that we
are successful. That is what we must insist upon.

Shelbi