[Ohio-talk] Eyes are everything

barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 13:11:58 UTC 2016

I have seen that commercial, and it drives me crazy. I too am discouraged at the attitude of most seniors losing sight. I think there are a rare fw with common-sense attitudes about losing vision. I guess that we try to identify those few and work on them. The attitudes you describe, Chuck are frustrating to say the least. The good news is that I bet we drive them as crazy as they do us.

Barbara
Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com