[Ohio-talk] Eyes are everything

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri May 13 14:09:54 UTC 2016

Chuck, I worked as a rehabilitation teacher and most of the people I
worked with were losing vision due to macula degeneration.  I don't
have a problem with the statement that eyes are important but they are
not everything.  I know what you mean about the concerns about medical
treatments.  I hope you keep going to the group because you bring a
great perspective.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053