[Ohio-talk] accessible website

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue May 17 14:20:24 UTC 2016

I am always quick to complain about websites that are not accessible.  I am
bragging about one that I found to be very accessible today.  It is
walgreens.com.  I found what I wanted and placed my order.  I also had the
option to order as a guest rather than creating an account.  I hope people
will share others they find accessible.  I would like to give my business
to companies who act like they want my business.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053