[Ohio-talk] accessible website

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 16:12:00 UTC 2016

I get all my perscriptions from Wallgreen's and really like to shop in
their store. Senior discount day is each first Tuesday of the month
20% off! lol!
I have not checked out the web site but will do it!
Some time ago we received some info about talking prescription
bottles. Does anyone have this information, if so please send it to
me. Wallgreen's dosen't know what I am talking about, but are willing
to check it out if I bring more information. Thanks, Cheryl