[Ohio-talk] Fwd: Seeking an individual in the Columbus area who may be willing to provide some tech assistance.

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 12:49:01 UTC 2016

Greetings Federation family, I hope this note finds each of you well. I first made this request on the May 9, and did in fact receive one response. Unfortunately, we were unable to sync schedules, so I'm back on the hunt for an individual who can help me with this request. This matter is now more time sensitive as I will be leaving the state in approximately three weeks. I'd love to get this arranged before June 10. Again, any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated!
Yours in the movement,
Jordy D. Stringer

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer.
Inform, encourage, empower!

Begin forwarded message: