[Ohio-talk] important information and This week's video, Aleeha Dudley's story of strength and acceptance in the Federation

Rachel Kuntz rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Tue May 24 12:46:39 UTC 2016

Ms. Dudley's courage and determination is truly amazing. I am an emotional mess right now after viewing her video. I feel such a sense of pride in our organization and in Aleeha. Her story is so inspirational. I am especially gratified to hear that she is going to attend OSU this fall which means that Ohio will continue to benefit from her membership, leadership, courage, and strength.

Warmly,
Rachel Kuntz