[Ohio-talk] important information and This week's video, Aleeha Dudley's story of strength and acceptance in the Federation

WMitchell@L2Tpands.com wmitchell at l2tpands.com
Wed May 25 03:50:11 UTC 2016

She says it all! I am sorry for the struggles that Aleaha went thru, but she
has overcome them with strong personal strength and the National Federation
of the Blind. It is testimonials like that which make me proud to be a
member of the NFB. We all have a story, but not her story, but a story none
the less. We must learn to celebrate the past, the present and the future.
We should be ready to help any blind person with their dreams.

Blind love is the answer, presently , and for our future!

Much Love,
Walter Mitchell
Member, NFB Ohio, Cincinnati chapter
(513) 772-1094 Desk
(513) 582-8606 Mobil
(877) 347-0547 L2T Products and Services Toll free
Wmitch at zoomtown.com Email

Support the NFB of Ohio's events, click on the links below. Please select
the NFB Ohio as the nonprofit that you are supporting:

Charity day 5k walk/run
http://www.charityday5k.com/charity-partners/national-federation-of-the-blin
d-of-ohio/

Follow the NFB of Ohio on:

Face Book, https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind

Cincinnati Chapter:
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofCincinnati/.

Twitter @ohnfb,
YouTube channel NFB OHIO
Dudley's story of strength and acceptance in the Federation

Preregistration Deadlines:
Also, a reminder that the deadline to preregister for both the National
Federation of the Blind 2016 National Convention and the WBU/ICEVI General
Assembly is May 31, 2016.

Video:
This week's video, Aleeha Dudley's story of strength and acceptance in the
Federation, can be found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFlP_Aq6Ttw.

blindness is not what holds you back.