[Ohio-talk] voting machines

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 16:36:48 UTC 2016

In Cuyahoga county the board of elections is very accessible. However,
you are right, if using paratransit the waiting time can be boring.
I am very happy to be able to vote privately too and do not ever want
this option to go away. You will be able to register on line in
Franklin county very soon, hooray!