[Ohio-talk] Fw: ADAP Application 2017, documents and samples

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 22:30:20 UTC 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Hi this is Owen, you don't necessary have to put this in but it is a forward email from Erin Hope from VSA Ohio, I am currently applying for a $1000 grant for an ADAP grant that would assist me with funding for my artwork. I happened to mention that I was doing artwork for the NFB Ohio state convention. I know this is short notice but if anyone in the group is familar with my artwork could email her a letter of support and how I am helping out the group with my artwork! That would be great! Anyone have any questions about this please call me or email me privately.
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Begin forwarded message: