[Ohio-talk] reminders

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 21:32:56 UTC 2016

Greetings fellow federation members, I am ready to march for independence.
We have so much work to do and it is my honor to serve you. I need to remind
you that today will be the last day to pre register so go to www.nfbohio.org
and complete this task.
 By now, you should have made your room reservations for the state
convention by using the following information.   Doubletree by Hilton Hotel
6200 Quarry Lane, Independence, Ohio 44131
(216) 447-1300 the room rate was good until October 21 so if you did not get
your reservation taken care of then you should be calling the hotel in hope
that they still have rooms available.

Chapter and Division Presidents, please pay attention to the following
information.
You should   have submitted  your gavel award information to the awards
committee on October ninth But if  you decided  not to submit a report for
the competition, You  still had to submit a report due one week before the
convention. Chapter and division reports, membership lists, and dues must
all be in by then after that time any one or all of these items are
considered late and the offending chapter or division is subject to a fine
of $25.
Shelbi should also know by then who will      represent your chapter on the
nominating committee. The members of this committee are appointed by chapter
presidents. The president of the affiliate selects the chair from among the
members. Please let shelbi know who will represent your chapter as soon as
possible. shelbiah1 at gmail.com