[Ohio-talk] Room Changes for NFBO State Convention

barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 19:52:25 UTC 2016

Sheri, I just want to be sure that the OAPUB  will have Grand Ballroom 1 from 9:00 on. I spoke to Richard about out needing rehearsal time in the room whee the play will take place. He said that we could have the space rom 9 on. This is really important. No one has spoken to us aout mikes for the table in that room. Should I deal with that when we get there Friday?

Thanks,
Barbara
Barbara Pierce
President Emerita