[Ohio-talk] My thoughts on Convention

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 05:25:06 UTC 2016

Ohio Federationist,

As a first timer, I would like to express just how impressed I was with this
convention. Everyone I encountered was corgile and ready to help with any
situation that I may have had. Everything that I attended was presented
professionally and carried out with enthusiasm. The entire event
exemplified the reason that I am proud to be a member of the NFB, more
specificly NFB of Ohio. I am now even more  influenced and motivated to do
my part in building the Federation.

Blind love is the answer, presently , and for our future!

Much Love,
Walter Mitchell
Member, NFB Ohio, Cincinnati chapter, Diabetes Action Network Ohio
Coordinator, NFB News Line ohio
 (513) 582-8606 Mobil
(800) 340-8211 ext. 101  L2T Products and Services Toll free
Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com Email

Follow the NFB of Ohio on:

Face Book, https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind

Cincinnati Chapter: