[Ohio-talk] Fundraising

Annette Lutz annettelutz at att.net
Thu Nov 17 19:35:14 UTC 2016

Hello,

I hope all of you are well rested and recovered from the convention last
weekend, and are now ready to get back to work doing the work of the
Federation.

I would like to hold a conference call for the Fundraising committee and any
other interested individuals on Monday November 28 at 7:00 pm.  This should
be a short call to wrap-up the silent auction from convention, get a Mally's
update, and to talk about any upcoming projects.

And speaking of the silent auction, I want to add my thanks to Chrystal for
all the hard work she did on this to make it the success it was.

Also, a thank you to Melina for her work on the Malley's project.  I am
looking forward to ordering my chocolates here soon, and to seeing her
updates of how so many of you are ordering these yummy treats to help the
Federation.

The call in information is:

1-712-775-7031.

And the access code is:

786-926-268.

I look forward to talking to many of you on the 28th.

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving.

Annette Lutz

annettelutz at att.net