[Ohio-talk] Another convention highlight

Cheryl Fischer c16a19f at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 17 23:46:52 UTC 2016

While reflecting on the happenings at our convention this year, I recalled
something unusual that was very special to me and I hope to others.
Cleveland's Mayor Frank Jackson welcoming us personally rather than sending
one of his Staff to do so I feel was a real honor. I called the Mayor's
Office today and told them so, and the Staff person I spoke to told me that
Mayor Jackson only appears personally at events such as ours when he feels
especially honored to be asked to do so.

Yea Mayor Jackson!