[Ohio-talk] Thanks to Rachal Kuntz and NFB Ohio

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 13:44:10 UTC 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } I just want to thank Rachal Kuntz for giving me a phone call yesterday about going over a support letter for VSA Ohio OAC ADAP grant!! This grant would be in amount of $1000 and help me support financially with my career and dream of being a visually impaired! This grant from VSA Ohio would be for my supplies, Promotion of my artwork and hopefully make it more profitable! Also thank you to NFB Ohio for allowing me once again for displaying my textural artwork at the NFB state convention!! Would love to be able to do that for the National BUT anything is possible!! Everyone have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone