[Ohio-talk] #HowEyeSeeIt videos

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 19:50:38 UTC 2016

I believe I did see your review, Barbara. I left one as well. I also saw one from Sherry Albers that was also well-written. It's interesting to me that you had trouble doing it on your phone, because I tried on the computer first and had issues leaving a review on the mobile site. I switched to using the Facebook app on my phone and was able to finally get it to work. Strange how technology works in opposite Waze depending on who you are, but I guess for anyone who has yet to leave a review if one method doesn't work, try the other if you can.

Kaiti Shelton