[Ohio-talk] Possible sponsorship from JCPenney's

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 05:21:25 UTC 2016

Great. Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Owen McCafferty via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2016 1:47 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List
Cc: Owen McCafferty
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Possible sponsorship from JCPenney's

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } First, I wanted to first thank Cheryl Fields for writing out  that letter and encouraging me to ask my employer JCPenney's if they could sponsor or donate to NFB Ohio! I talked to my manager told her that I was a member and about NFB and she told me that they do sponsor or donate to non profit organizations so she told me to send her the letter and she will look at it and see what she can do and it is also up to Corporate to approve.  I would have e to say this a great example of being proactive and it doesn't hurt to ask!! Hopefully I'll get an answer!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone