[Ohio-talk] message from Patti S. Gregory-Chang

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 11:22:15 UTC 2016

Are you a federal employee?  Have you benefited from the National Federation
of the Blind?  Please pay it forward!

Many federal departments and agencies are about to enter the time period for
changing the direction or electing the direction of your charitable dollars.
The Combined Federal Campaign allows federal employees to elect to give
directly to the charity of their choice.  I am writing to urge you to do so.
We are #11162, and our name is listed as "Blind Federation of America."

Please feel free to contact me directly with questions or concerns.

characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.  You can live the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.
Director of Outreach
National Federation of the Blind