[Ohio-talk] Resource

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 24 12:14:37 UTC 2016

Great! Thanks Wan

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Suzanne Turner via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2016 7:59 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List' <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>; AlexisTyson2000 at Yahoo.com; alexis.Tyson at irs.gov; blindtrust36 at yahoo.com; bryantealysr at yahoo.com; 'Sherry Ruth' <babyruth2 at windstream.net>; Destoni821 at gmail.com; 'Wayne Fletcher Door-to-door cars' <dtdcars at hotmail.com>; Rosajones2070 at gmail.com; RLKNAppgv at gmail.com; Tylar.Hartfield at jfs.ohio.gov; Victory71351 at aol.com; WO.Turner5 at sbcglobal.net; Nricks123 at me.com; Victory71351 at aol.com
Cc: Suzanne Turner <smturner.234 at gmail.com>; musicwonder71 at gmail.com
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Resource

I thought this might be a useful resource for who needs extra help. It gives you all the programs they could qualify for and how to apply to them.

https://www.benefitscheckup.org/

New video showcases Benefits Checkup®

 <http://go.ncoa.org/e/48252/watch-v-te8193bNOag/4dr1g5/207509454>

We’ve got a new video out that highlights how identifying programs using Benefits Checkup® can help older adults to remain financially secure and independent. The video is being aired on PBS stations nationwide. Stay tuned: A newly redesigned BenefitsCheckUp® website is coming in a few weeks!

 <http://go.ncoa.org/e/48252/watch-v-te8193bNOag/4dr1g5/207509454> Watch and share the video |  <http://go.ncoa.org/e/48252/2016-10-19/4dr1g7/207509454> Visit BenefitsCheckUp BenefitsCheckUp ®