[Ohio-talk] Update on proposel letter to JCPenney and update on artwork

Rachel Kuntz rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 22:13:45 UTC 2016

Thank you for all of your efforts. Anything JCPenny can give would be very
much appreciated. I will communicate with you off of the Ohio email list
about the personal concerns you mentioned in your message.

Regards,
Rachel R. Kuntz
Board Member
937.245.0547 cell
rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
www.nfbohio.org
Live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.