[Ohio-talk] {Spam?} RE: Celebrate and Fundraise for the NFB of Ohio

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Thu Sep 1 14:26:30 UTC 2016

Hi Mr. Mitchell, thank you for the invite., but, the Miami Valley Chapter is
also having our Pic-nick the same day.  I am Bar-B-Queing a Turkey Breast.
This function is being held at Island Park 101 Helenia St.  We will be at
the Bald Cyphrus Shelter.
11am-5 pm. Is the time.  Bring your faborite dish.  Come and enjoy.