[Ohio-talk] (no subject)

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 21:53:22 UTC 2016

I wanted to share a response with you from OOD about the training that
Sherri Rachel Jw. Barbra and I help to put on this past Tuesday. I wish to
thank the team who work together to see this training be a very good one.
Greetings to each of you as colleague BSVI trainers from Tuesday!

On behalf of our statewide BSVI professionals, our BSVI management, and from
myself personally, I want to acknowledge and thank each of you for the
important part you played in our staff training this Tuesday in Columbus.
The breadth and depth of your knowledge, along with your openness to share
personal insights,  provided ample food for thought. I have heard many
positive comments from colleagues both locally at our headquarters and from
some of our field offices.

We look forward to continuing our dialogue with American Council of the
Blind and National Federation of the Blind, along with visiting your
statewide meetings later this fall. Please keep the communication coming any
time so that we can strengthen our partnership further.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Sammons on behalf of all BSVI staff