[Ohio-talk] Saving Money!

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 02:58:05 UTC 2016

That is fine but when we do business with the hotel we get free meeting
space and things that we would not get if we did not. The meeting last night
was not a board meeting. Yes you can bring your lunch that is ok for this
meeting.  We cannot have a convention in the other meeting places and it is
important that we visit this hotel again. I am not offended by this message.
My name is Richard Payne and I approve this message.