[Ohio-talk] Greyhound Bus Ticket Orders

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Mon Sep 19 21:26:03 UTC 2016

Hi Deborah and Listers,

I always try to book my Greyhound fair online, and the last time, I didn't succeed due to inaccessible web structuring.  Next, I turned to the phone, where I spoke to an agent, who wanted to charge me $10 extra because I didn't book it on line.  I asked to be transferred to the disability department, and the supervisor with whom I spoke wanted to charge me $10 as well, even after I told him that it's not fair to charge me for lack of the website's accessibility.  After some back-and-forth bantering, he finally relented and booked my fair without charging me the extra fee. Has Greyhound changed its phone policy?

All the Best,
Milena Zavoli