[Ohio-talk] Convention Basket Fundraiser

Crystal McClain mcmcclain at twc.com
Tue Sep 20 00:59:51 UTC 2016

President Payne has asked me to post some information about a fundraiser we
are having at the state Convention.  The affiliate is asking that each
chapter put together a "basket" for an auction during the banquet.  A
chapter could donate a single item or a basket full to be auctioned.  Be
creative, the value can vary $20 and up as high as you want.  It could be
and OSU flag, tickets to a concert or a Browns Game, a Christmas wreath,
candy from your local chocolate shop. It could be a basket full of bath and
body works or a thirty-one bag. The choices are endless. If you have gift
certificates to a restaurant it might be helpful to make it a chain so it
would appeal to more buyers. I f you would bid on it hopefully others will
as well. This fund raiser is not just for chapters. Individuals who have an
item or basket of items are also encouraged to donate them.  Start getting
your ideas together and look for more information soon.  Thanks for all your
Support!  CRYSTAL MCCLAIN