[Ohio-talk] Summit county chapter chipotle fundraiser

Chenelle Hancock filmchenelle1977 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 03:30:25 UTC 2016

> Hello everyone,
On September 27, 2016 from 5 PM to 9 PM the summit county chapter of the Ohio national Federation of the blind will be holding a cheap holy fun raiser located at 8:20 5 W. Market St.. If there are any fellow Federation is with in the Summit County area that would like to partake in our fundraiser next Tuesday they can come down and join us or a fun field experience. We cannot wait to see you there. If you buy a drink or a meal and you mention the Nfb fundraiser to the cashier then you will get 50% of your total bill donated to the summit county chapter.
Sincerely, President Chenelle Hancock Summit County Chapter Ohio infb.