[Ohio-talk] What we do and I am happy

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 09:55:08 UTC 2016

This morning I got up early moved my apartment around thought about what we
need to do now and decided to listen to my messages on the phone read emails
and drank  a cup of coffee. I will tell you that OOD left a message about
getting more involved with our convention. I responded to that message and
then the next message reminded me of one of several reasons that I still
march for independence. I talked to a young lady that has been losing her
sight and is very disturbed. I referred her to OOD and have asked other
members of the NFBO to reach out to her. We should be glad to know that she
told me she feels better and knows that she can make it. This gets better
another person who is      going blind told me they cannot wait to attend
our state convention and cannot wait to meet you.  She also is having
problems adjusting to the changes in her life. Yesterday we got three new
members and it isn't even meet the blind month yet. I think at a certain
point the national office begins to divert all energy to the convention. My
phone tells me that we now have fifty days until the state convention. I am
putting my marching boots on and so should you. Who are we?