[Ohio-talk] FW: Greetings!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 02:25:09 UTC 2017

Hello,

My family and I thank you for your prayers, phone calls , e mail messages,and especially your love.
Below are the arrangements for my mother along with the address to visit and send cards.

Cheryl and Danielle Fields
13409 South Woodland Rd. Apt 3
Cleveland, Ohio 44120

Barbara J. Williamson

Friday, April 7, 2017 Visitation 4 PM-7 PM Cummings and Davis Funeral Home
13201 Euclid Avenue, East Cleveland, Ohio 44112

Saturday, April 8, 2017 Celebration of Life!
Evening Star Baptist Church
9902 St. Clair Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44108

 Visitation 9:30 AM-10 AM
Service: 10 AM
Burial Cleveland Memorial Gardens

Again, thank you for everything!

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood