[Ohio-talk] Transportation in Cleveland

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 20:54:15 UTC 2017

Thank you, Suzanne and all. If I'm understanding correctly, it sounds like transportation options there are pretty good. I'm going to try to use fixed routes as much as possible as it's what I do in Dayton now, but I appreciate that you spelled out all the options and vouched for University Circle being a well-connected area. I might reach out off-list later on if I am accepted, but for now this and the knowledge that I'll probably move in a few weeks early if accepted to do some O&M before starting the internship are great.

Thanks,

Kaiti Shelton