[Ohio-talk] I thought this message was positive

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 19:53:32 UTC 2017

Hello Sharon, Welcome to the federation family! Looking forward to
meeting you soon.
Oh btw, you do not talk too much, we all do that, lol!

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood