[Ohio-talk] Speaker at Fundraising Meeting This Tuesday--04-18-2017

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Tue Apr 18 07:33:18 UTC 2017

Milena Zavoli

Greetings Friends,

As you are aware, a fundraising committee meeting will be held via teleconference call this Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 7 p.m.  I have invited Joe Ruffalo, President of the New Jersey Affiliate to share his suggestions and ways we can improve our fundraising efforts.  Here is the announcement from Annette Lutz with the meeting details:

I would like to hold a fundraising committee call this Tuesday April 18 at 7:00
pm. As always, all fundraising ideas are welcome, but  please research  your
ideas before bringing them to the group.  I am hopeful we can come up with
recommendations that can be presented at the state board meeting that Saturday.
The call in number is 712-775-7031 and the access code is 786-926-268.

I hope to talk to many of you on Tuesday.