[Ohio-talk] Please consider joining the NFBC Visionaries!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 23:06:00 UTC 2017

SAVE THE DATE:

WALK, ROCK & RUN

Saturday, May 6, 2017

The largest diversity walk is just weeks away, and we want you to be part of
this great day!

The 15 <http://www.diversitycenterneo.org/events/walk-rock-run/> th Annual
Walk Rock & Run (WRR) is scheduled for Saturday, May 6th, 2017. This will be
the biggest walk ever, and we hope you'll join us. This fun and free event
is open to anyone, and is a great way for friends and family to come
together and celebrate diversity, equity, and inclusion. It's also an
important fundraising opportunity for the Diversity Center to fund School &
Youth programs.

For The 1 and 3 mile walks are free, but all participants must register
online, or on-site by 10am the morning of the event. (You have the option to
make a financial commitment during registration.)

*	The 5K chip-timed run is $25 per person if you register by April 30,
or $35 May 1-May 5th (includes chip timing and official Run t-shirt)
*	All registered guests who check in BY 10:00 am will get a hand
stamp, giving them FREE admission to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, the Great
Lakes Science Center, and the USS Cod Submarine museum. (a total value of
over $150 for a family of four).
*	All participants also enjoy free food, snacks, and live
entertainment.
*	2017 WRR t-shirts are available for purchase for $25.

Please consider joining us by signing up under team NFBC Visionaries or call
Suzann Turner at 216-990-6199. We will gather at the Rock at 8:00 AM.

Proceeds from the Walk fund schools and youth programs and the mission to
eliminate bias, bigotry, and racism.

Please visit www.diversitycenterneo.org
<http://www.diversitycenterneo.org/events/walk-rock-run/>

for details, or call 216-752-3000.