[Ohio-talk] Please consider joining the NFBC Visionaries!

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 13:52:28 UTC 2017

We  should be able to do work around the state. I think we should reach out
to people that may not be in the NFB like Joe said on the call this week to
build partnerships. Sherri we will get the chance to talk about this today.
Annette   please reach out to anyone that you can and see if we will be able
to get more help. Richard