[Ohio-talk] Requirement on a job posting for a counselor

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 18:05:12 UTC 2017

Obviously, the real question here is are these characteristics required to perform the essential functions of the job The ability to see is not required to perform any essential functions of this job

Please forgive brevity and any  typographical  errors that might have occurred as a result of dictation.

Sent from my iPhone