[Ohio-talk] OAPUB meeting

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Aug 24 02:30:20 UTC 2017

This is a reminder of the Ohio Association to Promote the Use of Braille
conference call tomorrow night. The main topic will be the play at the
state convention. We are looking for men who read Braille and will step up
and be in the play. Women are needed too. I would also like to talk about
possible speakers for our annual meeting during convention. The call begins
at 7:00 pm and the call in number is 712-770-4160, code 435800 pound. I
hope you will join us tomorrow night.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053