[Ohio-talk] Bad news but not giving up!!

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 17:33:52 UTC 2017

Hi, this is Owen I just wanted to pass this along but I thought I would everyone on the list know that this year my submissions for the Cleveland Sight Center's Christmas card fell through. They just figured after 2 years they would try some new people but the good news is that textural paintings will still be at the eye dea shop and up for sale' Christmas at Public Square and A Winter''s Night. Also the way it looks I doubt if I could go to the state convention in Columbus unless someone is willing to take me in as a room mate. Although this is a setback I'm not giving up on painting. It is something that I love to do and have a passion for.
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone